Monday, October 8, 2007

A ticket!

I got a traffic ticket on Saturday. This breaks my 10 year no ticket record. I was ticketed for sliding through a stop sign. The last time I was pulled over (about 5 years ago) I got off with just a warning for sliding through a stop sign. - I guess now I can identify a pattern that I can change.

It has been a source of pride for Jenny and I that we have not been pulled over and we have not been in any traffic accidents since we've been married (over 4 years). I think I'm going to do traffic school just so that I can at least have bragging rights that I have a clean record since my no tickets bragging rights are gone now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A traffic ticket on your birthday? That's not a very good birthday present. Maybe you can teach Robert to stop at stop signs too. he hasn't had a ticket yet, but I can see one in the near future. It must run in the family.

Jennifer said...

You'd better knock on wood, Brian!! You never know what trouble such a boast could get us into!