Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Job Hunt

Wahoo!! I got a job offer! That is a big relief for me. This was from my first on site interview; I've managed to set up 3 on site interviews within a week and a half. Hopefully they all want to make me offers so that I will have a choice of jobs and so that they will bump the starting salary up. Tomorrow I go to my 3rd on site interview and this time Jenny is going to go with me!

We're flying into LAX and noticed that our directions to the site puts us traveling through the fires on our 2 main routes. I'm so glad that Jenny will be with me to help me navigate through LA with possible freeway closures.

2 comments:

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

Congratulations you guys! We're SO excited for you both!!! Hopefully your interview in LA will go as perfectly as your other ones -- then we could be neighbors:) (Have a safe trip!)

Brandon and Natalie said...

Congratulations on the job offer! That is fantastic news! Good luck with your other interviews!