Thursday, October 4, 2007

Ice Cream

Brian is:

Plain vanilla - that's a very disappointing result. The main thing that I evaluate ice cream on is what it has added to it - caramel cups, fudge strips, or chocolate covered things. Growing up I couldn't understand how Kent's (my brother-in-law) favorite ice cream was vanilla. After Jenny and I had been married for about a year she brought home vanilla for some root beer floats and I was kind of disappointed - ever since then we haven't bought vanilla.

Jenny is:

I also was a little disappointed at first because I love lots of yummy "stuff" in my ice cream as well, especially caramel. But then I read the description of just plain vanilla, and what do you know, I guess that really is just plain me.

2 comments:

Tom Evans said...

Yeah, so I'm vanilla, too. What's the deal...I'm a chocolate soft-serve guy!

Brian said...

I guess we'll just have to take consultation in the description that we are a calming influence and peacemakers. And I guess we're just not as nutty as others!