Wednesday, July 2, 2008

So, we finally have access to the internet in our home-sorry about the delayed blogs!
So much has happened since the last blog.... BUT first of all the time is getting closer-Tanya is 36 weeks! I have been able to be present during 2 ultrasounds as well as all of her appointments. She also came over for dinner and saw the finally completed nursery (pics below). I have thoroughly enjoyed the time that I have been able to spend with Tanya and the wonderful friendship that has developed.
Kind of simple-but I really love how it turned out.
(Thanks to Kathy for her ideas and mom for her sewing skill!)

Other news and fun:
Brian graduated with his Master's in December and walked in April.
I also graduated with my bachelor's in April but didn't walk.
It is so wonderful not to have homework ever again. YEAH!!!
Thanks to both of our families for your love and support!

We spent some fun time with my family up the canyon from my mom's home.
Tyson, Becca, Mat and Em enjoying the campfire.

Ethan (my nephew) celebrated his 8th birthday and was baptized.
All of my family were able to be there except Tyson and Becca and Amy and Matt.
(I can't wait to see them at the family reunion in August.)
Most of my family at Ethan's baptism.

AND last but definitely not least, Brian and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. Wow, I can't believe that it's been 5 years- 5 wonderful years. I am so incredibly lucky to be married to the most wonderful husband in the world!

2 comments:

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

Oh my goodness. I am in LOVE with the nursery!!! How adorable! Are those pictures of you and Brian as kids on the wall?! We are still just SO excited for you both -- what a sweet miracle little Caleb will be! And what a lucky one to get to come to your guys' home.

Brandon and Natalie said...

I am so excited for you! Caleb is going to be one lucky little boy to have you two for parents.

I love the nursery! So cute. I love the vinyl.

Congrats on graduating. What a great accomplishment!