Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What's New

Wow, I can't believe that it's been a month since I've posted anything.
We have experienced a lot of change the past month-
so I thought I'd share a little of what's been happening.

1) Brian graduated from BYU (wahoo!) and started work in Salt Lake.
The hour long commute twice a day is getting old pretty quick,
so that brings me to the next new thing...
2) We put an offer on a home in Salt Lake County.
We won't know for awhile if they accept it.
We've been looking for awhile and have found it somewhat difficult to find something that is livable and within our budget, let alone something we really like.
We'll have to see what happens.
3) I started my last semester of school (Ok, so I've been going to school for awhile so that isn't really new, but the almost done thing is and I'm so excited!)
If only I can survive my nursing research class!
4) My little sister is 16! I can't believe it!
Mom, Brandon, Emilee (Birthday girl) Katie, Aaron, Matthew,
Me, and Brian Celebrating Emilee's birthday
.
5) President Gordon B. Hinkley (a man I truly admire and look up to) died. I will miss his enthusiasm for the gospel and his never ending energy. Thomas S. Monson is now prophet and president of the church.
AND Last but definitely not Least
6) A very sweet and special friend of ours is due in a little less than 2 weeks.
We admire her strength and courage and hope that she knows that she has a very special place within our hearts.
We are excited and hopeful...

5 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

Congratulations on graduation! What a big accomplishment. Hurray for Jenny in having only one semester left! Good luck with the house hunt!

Anonymous said...

I've been a slacker at reading your blog. But it looks like you had a great Christmas! I hope you got great goodies in your stocking like I did. Good luck on your house search.

Greg and Tammy said...

WOW! Lots of fun and exciting news! Congrats to Brian and good luck to Jenny finishing the rest of school!!

Tawna said...

Congratulations Jen! You are pretty close to me now, are you still going to keep working down in
ut county or are you looking closer to salt lake? we should get together for lunch or something.
Tawna

Lindsey from The R House said...

...did i miss something about #6? i need more details! i am dying here.