Thursday, February 21, 2008

Are you as quiet at home?

Twice in the last couple of months, two different co-workers have asked me the same question: "Are you as quiet at home as you are here at work?"

The answer to that question is NO and this post is proof!
Wednesday night one of our neighbors stopped by and gave us 2 tickets to the BYU vs Utah basketball game that night. We both are BYU fans and we both really enjoy basketball (and the tickets were free) so we decided to go. It was a very exciting game. The score was really close up until the very end.
Quiet me with Brian at the beginning of the game.
(Just one quick little insert. After one of the exciting BYU plays I heard a cute, little voice in the row behind me say, "Dad, I'm going to go to BYU when I grow up." I thought that was so cute!)Cheering (slightly hoarse me) with Brian just after BYU beat Utah. The final score!
And just in case you were wondering, I'm sure the lady I was sitting next to during the game was NOT wondering if I'm as "quiet" at home!

4 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

It looks like you had a fun time together. It also looks like it was a great game.

Greg and Tammy said...

GOOOOOOO COUGARS!! And Go Jenny for showing your school spirit!

Lindsey from The R House said...

these are SUCH great photos!!

Jeana said...

hey jen, who knew you were so crazy! i got to your blog from tawna's and just wanted to say hi since i don't get to see you much anymore.