Friday, July 10, 2009

Birthdays

Since my family's reunion was over the 4th of July,
we celebrated Caleb's birthday
(a little early)
along with our Country's birthday.
It was so much fun.
We went to the park and Caleb found a.....
stick!
He and Dad had so much fun playing together that they wore each other out.

We also watched the parade.
This is Caleb and his cousin Zachary.

Can you guess the hair style of the day for the youngest 3 family members?
Amy, Myself, Katie
Andrew, Caleb, Addison


And of course we had to celebrate with cupcakes...

"What is this blue stuff? Fingerpaint?""Oh I see, you're supposed to smash it, squish it, and squash it!"
"Oh no, now it's all over my fingers."
"I wonder what it tastes like."
"Wow, this is Yummy!"
"Do you want some?"

1 comment:

Lanenga Family said...

He is SO cute! I can't believe he is already a year old! Glad to see you guys are doing well!