Wednesday, June 17, 2009

3 THINGS


3 Things have happened this month
You can all probably guess the
FIRST
Caleb is 11 months old!!
How can he be that old you ask?
I don't know-
I'm in shock myself!Although you can't see the customary 11 month sign in the above picture-
it was taken on his 11 month birthday.
Out of more than 30 pictures,
a couple of attempts at taking pictures
and
a couple of hours
this was the best one.
Why?
Well that brings me to the
SECOND THING
Yes
He is walking!
AND
He thought that sitting still while I was trying to take his 11 month pictures was
TORTURE!

Can you tell what the THIRD THING is from the picture below?
Well, if you guessed riding a horse-
you are correct.
For those of you wondering how the above picture is a hint-
3 words
tight wrangler jeans!
(I found them in a box of clothes my sister Amy sent to me.
I was really excited because
I thought it would be really cute
for Caleb to look the part the first time he rode a horse.
They were too big,
length wise anyway,
but way too tight around the middle.
Talk about Torture!
So I took a picture and put them back in the box.)


7 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

He is so stinkin' cute!!

Mrs B said...

Oh my goodness! He's getting so big! I can't believe how cute he is.

Tawna said...

How Fun! He is so cute! Such a great smile.

THE LEWIS' said...

jennifer i love that picture of you and caleb on the horse. You look so happy as a mommy. hope all it well.

Holly Emerson said...

Oh, I just want to squish those cheeks!

merrilykaroly said...

he's a natural-born cowboy! all he needs is the hat!!!! he's soooo cute and even cuter (if you can believe it) in real life!!

Alycia said...

Oh, he is SO darling! Love the jeans. I am so proud of him walking! WAY TO GO! You are all such a cute family.