Friday, September 5, 2008

Getting Bigger

Today I realized that Caleb really is growing.
The hard part is he is in between sizes.
I put this outfit on him and had to laugh because
the shirt (newborn size) is getting too small
(it shows off his cute belly really well if I don't put a onsie underneath)
and the pants (0-3 month size) are still quite big (they slide down without the onsie).
I guess it won't be long before I have to pack up his newborn clothes-
what a sad day that will be because I'm a really sentimental person.

Look at the cute cheeks on this sleepy head!
Another picture that shows off how big he's getting.
By the way he's 90% asleep in this picture.
It just takes a little while for his eyes to close completely.
He's so cute and so much fun!

5 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

Adorable pictures! You have such a cute little famimly.

Liz said...

I know what you mean about the changing clothes sizes--it happens so fast and they grow so fast! He is such a little cutie! :)

meg said...

he is so adorable. i love seeing you two as parents.

Danielle said...

Packing up the 0-3 clothes was a hard day for me. I held out until the day I tried to put Lorelei in an outfit and she cried because she didn't want to have to wear something so small. We're about to have to do it again.

For some reason, pants seem to be a size off. Lorelei could probably wear her 0-3 pants still; her 3-6 months pants are still a little big, and her 6-9 months pants are huge. Go figure.

Caleb is such a cutie. Parenthood seems to suit you and Brian well.

Lindsey from The R House said...

he is so cute!!