Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fun picts of Caleb

So this post is going to be just a few random but fun pictures of Caleb.
I thought this was an appropriate first picture!
Caleb loves sleeping on his boppy. (Oh how I wish he slept as well in his bed, though he's doing much better lately.) Look at this fun bed head! I love the expressions he makes when he is stretching after a nap! When we put Caleb in his bed we try to bundle him up so his flailing arms don't startle him while he's trying to fall asleep. Well, he does not like being bundled and most of the time wiggles out by the time his nap is over. This is how I found him a couple of days ago. Yes, our big boy is sitting up! Ok so he's propped up, but isn't he adorable!! He's all dressed up for the first time going to our ward.

6 comments:

Mrs B said...

Oh my goodness he's cute. He has great hair too. I bet moms of bald little girls would pay a lot of $ for that hair!

Brandon and Natalie said...

He is so cute! I love the hair and the big eyes! Adorable! Keep sharing pictures!

Sarah and Scott said...

He's super cute! I am so excited for you guys!!

merrilykaroly said...

He looks so big in the picture where he's sitting up. He's growing up fast already :) :)

Caldwell Family 6 said...

He is absolutely adorable!!! I love his hair!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby. I am so excited for you. You are and will be great parents. Enjoy your time with him. They grow up too fast.