Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Where did March go?

Wow, I can't believe that it's April. March seems like a blur.
Why? Just one word-SCHOOL!
All of my attention has been focuses on completing my last 2 classes. Actually 90% has been worrying about and then writing a research proposal for my Nursing Research class. After I submitted that assignment yesterday, I felt like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Now I have just 1 really small assignment left and I will be done. Sometimes I wonder what I will do with all of my free time. The first thing I need to do is deep clean the apartment-something that has been neglected for the last few months. Mostly, though, I am looking forward to reading something besides nursing text books. It has been almost 2 years since I've felt like I can sit down and indulge in a good book without having schoolwork hanging over my head.



One exciting thing that happened in March is my little sister Katie got married on the 14th. It was wonderful to see them sealed in the temple-they looked so happy (although in the one picture I have of them I would say they look more dazed). It was also a lot of fun spending time with all of my siblings and their cute families.

The happy couple: Aaron and Katie
(see what I mean when I say they look a little dazed?)
Sisters
Jamian, me, Emilee, Katie, Amy, Becca, Mom
Grandma with the Grandkids
Ethan, Zachary, Chloe, Eliza, Bennett
adorable Eliza with her daddy Troy

cute Zachary with his mommy Amy


We had fun making Zachary look "pretty".
Shh don't tell his dad we put a bow on his head.

No comments: