Friday, April 18, 2008

Heartbeat

Tanya invited me to her doctor's appointment yesterday. There was quite a bit of good news such as the doctor said she could come off bedrest-Yeah! It was so awesome to hear the cute little guy's heartbeat, (we are trying to decide on a name) which made this whole wonderful experience feel more real.
After the appointment, I enjoyed hanging out with Tanya and Kari (her mom). Kari took us both out to eat (thanks so much!) then we ended up going shopping. Although we couldn't find any clothes for Tanya, I ended up with some adorable little outfits.
Kari gave us his first little outfit. Isn't it adorable?
Tanya picked out this cute little ensemble.
I love baby clothes which only added to my excitement about this whole thing.
What a wonderful day!

10 comments:

Jill said...

How fun! Buying baby clothes is easily much more fun than buying clothes for yourself!

I can't wait to hear all of the updates!

Jeana said...

i am so happy for you both! i agree that you will be amazing parents, my prayers are with you all!

The Rodgers said...

What size does Tanya need? I have some older stuff I'm getting rid of cuz it's just too small!

Tawna said...

Are you having a shower? I am so excited for you. I also have some maternity things (summer) that she can have or use-whatever. Let me know

meg said...

Congratulations guys! We are so happy for you. You will be such great parents.

merrilykaroly said...

How exciting!!! yay!

Jenny said...

We're so excited for you. Congratulations!!!

Greg and Tammy said...

Oh how wonderful!! Those outfits are amazing! So great that you have such a fantastic relationship with everyone involved!! That is such a blessing.

Brandon and Natalie said...

Love the baby clothes! I agree, baby clothes are so much fun to buy! Your little guy is going to look adorable!

Harper said...

I ran across your blog tonight, and your thoughts about adoption really touched me.

My parents adopted me 26 years ago, and I know my life is the way Heavenly Father wanted it to be.

I am excited for you and your husband to adopt your son, and I think it's great that you are involved with the birth mother. I am looking for my birth mother because I want to thank her for the life she gave me.

Thank you for your great examples. :)