Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Adorable Boys

Ok so at least it hasn't been 8 months since the last post, only 5.


Life is good.
My boys are so fun-and so stinking cute!
Brayden is growing so FAST!
He has such a sweet personality.
My handsome Caleb.
He is so curious and creative-
definately keeps me on my toes.
Caleb absolutely adores his daddy.
(Note his constant companion Mr. Bear.)
Brian ran a half marathon.
(A lot farther than I will ever run!)
Waiting for Daddy to finish running his half marathon.










5 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

Great to see an update! Your boys are adorable. And congrats to Brian on the half - frankly, I just really don't enjoy running enough to do that - but I really admire people who do!!

Aaron, Katie and Addison said...

WOW you have finally updated your blog. I have to say that you are going to have to keep it updated from now on because you have some cuties (Brayden and Caleb) and Addie loves seeing them.

Tawna said...

Looks like fun. Your boys are getting so big!

Becca said...

oh my gosh! Little Brayden has changed so much since I saw him last! I'm totally agreeing with Katie- you need to keep up with the updating! It's crazy how much they've changed in such a short time. Love you guys!

Allen Family said...

THANKS BRIAN & JEN!!! WE love to see your growing family. Keep blogging. Love Bryce & Brenda