Sunday, August 12, 2007

Family Reunion

This weekend we had a family reunion up at the ranch with the descendants of my parents. The tough part for me was being there without Jenny (she had to work). It was really difficult for me with out her there. It was great, however, to see everyone and have time to talk with them.

Things I think we should do again next year are:
  • Take a family picture again (thank you everyone for your participation so I could have an updated photo to post on our online profile)
  • Greg's Gourmet Breakfast
  • Some outing/hike (like the hike to the bear cave)
  • Jared's Star tour (I know there are a lot of constellations/stars that I can't find now)
I thought that people saw more stars after a bright flash :)

Things I think we should change next year:
  • Have everyone assigned to something except for Mom (and Dad)- Mom was overly stressed about organizing every thing and having it all work out. I noticed that everyone was helping out, but that didn't seem to change Mom's stress level.
Here are some more pictures from the reunion:
You've got to watch your step when you do morning aerobics in the cow pasture :)
Dad playing catch with his grandsonsWho's driving this thing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We like the picture with Spencer and Fraser on the horse facing backward.

Next year let's do the sawdust dig for money with the kids.